- Minimum race day age is 6-years-old and maximum race day age is 14-years-old. Parents must show a photo ID to pick up for their kids.
- Transition opens at 8am. Only one parent is allowed into transition.
- TRANSITION AREA CLOSES AT 9:15AM. All athletes and parents must be out. Mandatory race meeting 9:20am. Race starts (seniors) 9:30am.
- ATHLETES MUST BE PRESENT FOR 9:20AM PRE-RACE MEETING
- The race follows USAT rules, and all entrants must be USAT members to compete. One-day ($10) or annual membership ($15) will be available at packet pick up or race day.
- HELMETS ARE MANDATORY.
- Training wheels are prohibited.
Mon-Fri 9.30-6pm; Sat. 10-6; Sun. 11am-3pm
Bob’s Bicycle Shop Indian Harbour Beach, Fl 321-773-2093
Bob’s Beach Bicycle Works Indialantic, Fl 321-725-2500
Island Multisports Indialantic, Fl (Moving soon) 321-984-2111
PACKET PICK UP
Saturday April 14, 2013
*New packet pick up location for 2013
At the pavillion next to the Cocoa Beach Aquatic Center and Cocoa Beach Golf Course
(Next to the swim start and transition)
4800 Tom Warriner Blvd
Cocoa Beach, FL
Pre-race training clinic – Saturday, April 13th, 2-3pm at the pavillion next to the Cocoa Beach Aquatic Center.
PARKING & CHECK IN
Visit the Directions & Parking page for important parking information. Drop offs at the transition will NOT be allowed.
Athletes must park their bikes in the transition area before getting in line for chips and body marking.
No Race Day Registrations Will Be Allowed. No refunds, transfers or exchanges.